POLICY OF INFORMATION OF PERSONAL IDENTITY (IPI)
- For purchasing any coupon or deal, the customer will be required to submit following of their personal information to Voucher Mart:
- Email address
- Postal address
- PayPal account
- Information from the store or merchant you are about to make purchase can be shared with Voucher Mart, if required
SECURITY OF IPI
The security of your PII is very important to us and we take commercially reasonable steps to attempt to secure your PII. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees and contractors who need access to your PII in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and FatWallet or information stored or transmitted through the Service or on our servers, will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers, and your use of the Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
POLICY OF INFORMATION OF NON-PERSONAL IDENTITY (INPI)
While purchasing any coupon or deal, Supareap can collect following of the user’s non-personal information:
- User IP number
- Browser type
- Time and duration of access
- Name of the domain
- Usage habit
- Any other information
- Web beacon is a small graphic image placed on a web page. It lets us keep an eye on the traffic on Voucher Mart
- Cookie is a small text file that will be placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you first visit Voucher Mart.
- This cookie will allow us to recognize and remember your computer and find out details about your last visit to Voucher Mart.
- The information gathered by cookies and web beacons comprises of general information about computer settings, geographical location and connection to the internet including operating system and platform, IP address, browsing patterns and timings of browsing on our website.
- You may alter the settings of your browser to stop or restrict cookies or prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive our cookies, your experience with Voucher Mart may not be as quick and responsive.